REDEEMER
Be sure to check the 'Go - No Go List' for any updates!
REDEEMER
Be sure to check the 'Go - No Go List' for any updates!
REDEEMER
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official forums of the REDEEMER alliance

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Erna
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Regarding DOH and PARADOX attempt at stomping us
Suggested City Build EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 4:17 pm by Armagoth

» The dissolving Of A Legend...
Suggested City Build EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 9:59 am by Armagoth

» paradox should die
Suggested City Build EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 4:16 pm by Astana

» Signatures
Suggested City Build EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 3:23 pm by Astana

» Just introducing myself
Suggested City Build EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 1:50 pm by AkusolousEthereal

» redeemer forum
Suggested City Build EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 2:09 pm by Astana

» Chochumz the Traitor
Suggested City Build EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 9:04 pm by betacomplex

» Connection Problems Aug. 22
Suggested City Build EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 1:08 pm by Armagoth

» DIVINE Coords
Suggested City Build EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 1:09 am by Armagoth

Poll
Where do you think the REDEEMER alliance should be located?
 NORTH MARCH
 SAXONY
 FRIESLAND
 LOWER LORRAINE
 FRANCONIA
 BOHEMIA
 THURINGIA
 MORAVIA
 CARINTHIA
 OTHER (Specify in a reply please)
View results

Suggested City Build

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
WDE

Suggested City Build Empty
PostSubject: Suggested City Build   Suggested City Build EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 4:59 pm

Suggested city build……

Cottages – 10

Barracks – 10

Relief Station – 1 - May be the most underrated part of your city. A lvl9 relief station makes a HUGE difference when you’re moving resources and troops around. Cuts down move time by 9x

Embassy – 1 - You want this to be lvl4 by the time your protection runs out. Make sure you check the garrison box. This way others can help reinforce you. The high level, the more ppl can send you troops

Forge/Workshop – 1 - You have to build an upgrade these as you research certain things, so they will take care of themselves.

Market – 1 - Lvl4 is as high as you need. You only have 4 resources to trade, so why would you want it higher?

Beacon tower – 1 – Need to get this as high as possible as soon as possible. Allows you to get more information if someone attacks you.

Rally Spot – 1 – Each level allows to send out 1 attack of 10k troops. As high as poss, asap.
Feasting Hall – 1 – Its level should be one lvl above the level of your rally spot so you can send as many attacks as possible

Inn – 1 – I hate this building, but you have to have it to build your feasting hall. Once you get your feasting hall to lvl9, demolish the inn. Seeing as you can move your heros around easily, having 1 inn at lvl9 in a city can serve as your supply for your other cities. This saves a space for an additional barrack or cottage as well

Stable – 1 – You HAVE to have it to get ur horseback riding lvl to 9, and to get your relief station to lvl9. When those are built, you can demolish all of them.

Warehouse – 1 – Unless you plan on getting pounded by other players you don’t need more than 1
Academy – 1 – Upgrade as you have to. In secondary cities, if you upgrade it first, you will get the research benefits of your main city.

Town Hall – Get it upgraded to lvl4 asap and use all the slots and upgrade them soon. This will allow you to have plenty or resources to build what you need. When protection runs out, get it up to lvl9 quickly.

City Walls – As you upgrade your city walls, you can add defenses. You want to have the following defenses built when the game allows you to: 1k traps, 1k abatis, 500 defensive trebuchet, 500 rolling log. Use the rest of the slots for as many Archer Towers as it will hold.
Back to top Go down
Tice

Tice

Suggested City Build Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggested City Build   Suggested City Build EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 2:50 pm

i was thinking of something like this but i wasnt sure if i would need more of the other building, but this helped make up my mind.
thx
Back to top Go down

Suggested City Build
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
REDEEMER :: REDEEMER Alliance :: RDMR/NBK-
Jump to: